Energy Efficiency Services Limited [EESL] is a joint venture of PSUs under the Ministry of Power, Government of India engaged in partnering various Central and State Agencies across the country in designing, implementing and maintaining energy efficiency (EE) projects. EESL is also taking up many EE Projects with Government of Goa like UJALA (LED Bulb Distribution), Konkan Railways, Income Tax Office Buildings, Customs Office Buildings and SLNP (LED Streetlight National Programme) etc.
In order to establish efficient sales channel, EESL is proposing the Demand Aggregation Module for below mentioned EESL Programs to tap the potential market –
EESL PROGRAMS –
1. SEAC – Super-Efficient Air-Conditioner Program
2. RAISE – Retrofit of Air-conditioning to improve Indoor Air Quality for Safety and Efficiency
3. UJALA – Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All
4. NMRP – National Motor Replacement Programme
5. IEES – Integrated Energy Efficiency Services
6. OTHERS – New Programs [Products & Services] under EESL BRAND [On Separate Approval Only]
For above mentioned programs, EESL is looking forward to Empanel Corporate Sales Agency, Direct Sales Agency, Dealers & Retailers and other Demand Aggregators including ESCOs with requisite Empanelment Procedure & Scope of Work under Success Fee Model.